Elder A. Dewey Britton, Pastor Minister Carol D. Britton, First Lady
The purpose and mission of the Women’s Ministry is to train, teach and create unity among the women of the church. Our goal is to conduct ourselves as holy women by precepts and examples, while working effectively in the various ministries in the church. “Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies.” Prov 31:10
The purpose/mission of the Men’s Ministry is to train, teach and create unity among the men. Our goal is to conduct ourselves as holy men by precepts and examples, while working effectively in the various ministries in the church. Our Mission is to strengthen the unity among the men of Serenity Christian Fellowship through retreats, worship and workshops, as well as to be responsible for the upkeep of the church building and grounds.
In keeping with the vision of Serenity Christian Fellowship, we plan to exhaust all necessary resources – physical, spiritual, natural to educate all people with no regard to gender, race or creed. This will be done for those who attend Serenity as regular members, (and those under watch care), those who grace our doors as visitors, and those we come into contact with our daily walk with Christ.
The Youth Ministry mission is to establish and promote fundamentals to nurture the youth’s spiritual growth. This ministry is specifically designed to promote Christian growth through interaction, prevention, counseling and teaching the Word of God. Furthermore, the staff must recognize the responsibility to set the foundation of Salvation and Sanctification. Established Girls of Christ.
It is a Christ centered, 12 step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain or addiction of any kind.
- Sunday Worship Service SCF(S) 8:00 a.m.- 9:00 a.m./SCF (S) Fellowship Breakfast– 9:00 a.m -9:30 a.m.
- SCF(N) Sunday School: 9:00 a.m -10:00 a.m / Fellowship Breakfast-10:00 a.m. -1030 a.m. SCF(N) Service 10:30 a.m. to 1230 p.m.
- Monday’s KMAC Facebook Live: 6:00 pm
- 1 Salvation Army: 7:15 pm Tuesdays SCF (J) 3:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m SCF(S) CR Fellowship 5:30 p.m.
- CR Large Group: 6:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m
- CR Open Small Group: 7:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Wednesdays
- Prayer Conference Call North & South– 12:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
- SCF(N) Bible Study: 6:00 p.m. Friday SCF(S) Midday Service: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- SCF(N) Prayer Service: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday Celebrate Recovery Meeting Jacksonville CR Large Group: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The mission of Serenity Christian Fellowship is to glorify God, edify the Saints, and evangelize the lost. Our vision is to minister by the Word of God, led by the Holy Spirit to enhance spiritual growth and victorious living for all people, regardless of gender, color, creed or religious affiliation.
Let’s Visit Our Ministries